Do you have a passion for aviation? Do you have experience programming and installing Avionics systems? Want to continue your career at a full-service avionics shop? Look no further!
R.C. Avionics is currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Avionics Technician in Blaine, MN. This is an opportunity to work and grow with high quality full service avionics facility with an impeccable reputation.
R.C Avionics is a full-service avionics shop including sales, installation, repair, and maintenance for all General Aviation airplanes and Rotorcraft. R.C. Avionics is committed to providing superior avionic support through sales and service of airborne electronics in the Twin Cities and five-state area. We have also serviced many planes worldwide who have visited our hangars. Along with our experienced, dedicated, and certified staff, we provide high quality services in a cost-effective and efficient way.
- Perform software configurations and post installation checkouts following General Aviation aircraft Avionics upgrades.
- Ramp test avionics using the IFR-4000 and 6000 test sets.
- Fabricate and install complex wire harnesses and integrate them into a variety of General Aviation aircraft airframes.
- Troubleshoot and repair a variety of Avionics installation problems as well testing and repair aircraft Pitot Static systems.
- Work with aircraft owners on an individual basis to inform and advise the progress during the time their aircraft is being serviced.
- Perform IFR Altimeter Transponder certifications.
- Ramp test, troubleshoot aircraft Autopilot system problems.
- Associates degree in Electronics/Avionics. (Preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years experience installing, programming and troubleshooting complex General Aviation Avionics systems.
- Component Level Bench repair experience for General Aviation aircraft Autopilot Flight Control systems. (Preferred)
- Familiarity with General Aviation Aircraft and Avionics Systems.
- Familiarity performing IFR Certifications using IFR ramp test equipment.
- Working knowledge of general computer and software program skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with other people.
All Employees are Drug and Alcohol tested.
Please submit all application materials in PDF format or they will not be reviewed.