Transwest Truck Trailer RV is looking for an experienced driver/detailer to join our team. This position will assist our sales department by making sure vehicles are clean and presentable, and by picking up and delivering vehicles around the Kansas City metro area. The successful candidate will have experience detailing vehicles and will either have a CDL or be capable of getting one. We want a motivated self-starter who is capable of handling multiple tasks.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k) matching.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Wash and vacuum vehicles.
* Perform detail work.
* Prepare stock and customer vehicles for delivery.
* Help with general shop cleanup.
* As required, drive customer and stock vehicles.
* Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
* Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
* Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms.
* Must have ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
* Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must have a valid Driver's License with a good motor vehicle record.
* Have a CDL A or ability to obtain a CDL A within 90 days of employment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Customer relation skills.
* Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening. BACH_a33d1a stock
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!