Increases revenue by marketing and selling personal lines, life and benefits products to members and prospective members in an assigned territory or territories. Also helps members attain peace of mind through specialized insurance solutions (including life and benefits insurance) and superior personal service.
Coverage Advisor II
* Demonstrates expert knowledge of insurance principles, practices, and products.
* Demonstrates ability to train and mentor a level I Coverage Advisor.
* Demonstrates ability to efficiently identify prospects, round-out incomplete or inadequate insurance packages of current members, and prospective new members.
* Suggests marketing ideas to Marketing Department.
Essential Functions may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Meet or exceed assigned production goals established by management.
* Coordinate activities with Field Representative in assigned territory as needed.
* Contact current members to upsell or round out accounts.
* Make outbound sales calls to prospective members.
* Design and implement an effective marketing strategy to identify prospects.
* Review coverage packages of current members and prospective members to identify coverage gaps and recommend appropriate insurance solutions to close said gaps that promote peace of mind.
* Provide timely and accurate coverage analysis and insurance proposals and effectively communicate to prospects.
* Understand and apply underwriting guidelines to prequalify prospective members.
* Properly rate insurance proposals.
* Communicate with Underwriter for proper risk assessment.
* Attend and participate in meetings and conventions as requested.
* Provide superior customer service while ensuring timely coverage analysis and detailed documentation supporting conversations and consumer decisions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to solicit business within assigned territories by phone, marketing, and provide outstanding personalized service.
* Strong telephone sales and customer service skills.
* Thorough knowledge or the ability to acquire such knowledge in a short period of time of principles and practices of insurance underwriting, insurance sales, and collection and interpretation of data.
* Ability to use initiative and apply innovative thinking.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment through effective written and oral communication.
* Ability to work independently to make critical decisions and analyze complex issues.
* Ability to interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations.
* Ability to obtain and utilize sensitive information discreetly and objectively.
* Above-average office skills including
* Record-keeping and documentation
* Report generation
* Written and Verbal Communication
* Computer and software (including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel)
* Ability to read, interpret, and input data efficiently and accurately.
* Demonstrated understanding of when to escalate concerns to the appropriate level of management.
* Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
* Two years of experience with Property and Casualty and/or Life insurance.
* Three years of Sales experience.
* Proven ability to successfully sell Insurance products.
* AINS, API, CISR, Life, AAI, AIS, ACSR, or DI designation.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation plan.
decisions BACH_a33d1a effective a prospective and
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!